MORE to BROWSE - Pages that might be of Interest

Tuesday 1 April 2014

PUNDITS #2 :-)

  
Here are some more of those wonderful puns for my 
Tuesday Talk!

Enjoy


  • I'm reading a book about anti gravity. I can't put it down
  • I did a theatrical peformance about puns. It was a play on words
  • They told me I had Type A blood, but it was a Type O (a typo)
  • a dyslexic man walks into a bra...




  • I didn't like my beard at first, then it grew on me
  • A bladder infection means your in trouble. (urine trouble)
  • I wondered why the cricket bat was getting bigger - then it hit me



and finally....

  • Broken pencils are pointless


if you liked this post and use Twitter - why not re-post? 
Just cut and paste the Tweet below into your Twitter feed! 



#Fun #Puns sharing a smile from @HelenHollick 's Blog http://ofhistoryandkings.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/pundits-2.html #Enjoy


1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment - it should appear soon. If you are having problems, contact me on author AT helenhollick DOT net and I will post your comment for you. That said ...SPAMMERS or rudeness will be composted or turned into toads.

Helen