MORE to BROWSE - Pages that might be of Interest

Thursday 1 March 2012

Thursday Thoughts ~ The Death of Davy Jones

Sad news to hear the death of Davy Jones, although I hated the Monkees. For a silly reason. I was a Beatles' fan. George Harrison was my favourite.  And I so resented the Monkees taking their place in my best friend's heart! She took all her Beatles posters down and put Davy Jones up instead. At the time, I thought I would never forgive her.


It seems I must have done, though, because I don't really care now. Mind you, George is also dead, so perhaps it's that - or the awful realisation that "in the 60's" does not refer to the 1960's but will, next year for me personally, mean in my 60's.



want something else to read? Scroll below for a few interesting articles or visit with my Guest of the month My Pirate

Meet you back here next Tuesday?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment - it should appear soon. If you are having problems, contact me on author AT helenhollick DOT net and I will post your comment for you. That said ...SPAMMERS or rudeness will be composted or turned into toads.

Helen